Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Your Holiday Shopping Guide

Yesterday's post gave you what Tavi's dying for this year. But - she'd also love cash - all these application fees are expensive!!

For the other two Zoo Day Camp! Anna and Marisa stay with us from Christmas to New Years every year. On December 29, 2008, they can do "big cats" day camp at the Zoo. (Marisa's favorite animal is a tiger.)

"Campers will spend the day exploring animals at the zoo. Activities, crafts and tours will teach campers about the animals that live in the zoo. Campers will get to an up close and personal encounter with some of the educational animals each day."

My mom did this for them last year and they LOVED it.




Shamrock would be a great brother for Sophie and Cricket!


How about JB? I think these would look fabulous on him!

They have different color options. Very cool.

I think Mr. Hopkins should totally own this.

It's not like anything I have seen him in but I think he could pull this off and look great.

Anyone out there have any money? My sister is in desparate need of this.


Seriously, her tv is like 40 years old. You still using rabbit ears Katie? :)

Too expensive? This would look great on Katie.

How about this for Jeannie?

I love the high neck and the waist detail. Too cute.

Wanna deal? Jeannie would look hot in these! AND they are 50% off!


Perfect for a cold, windy day in New York!


I think Sjon should have something fun to wear to all the concerts she goes to. Match this with her mohawk sporting husband and leather coat (or a cute red coat!) and she is good to go!



But then for a date night I think Sjon (or me) needs these.

Hawt!

Mikel, I think Matthew should buy you this.




I really like the pattern but if you want to go for a more classic style, I like this




This is neat for Matthew



It's a tiny pen that fits in the crease of any wallet. Who ever has a pen on them anyway? If he needs to jot down something for work it will always be there.


This one is tough because I think it would be great for Matthew and JB :)



Hee, I like it!


Well that's all for now. Notice how I have NOTHING for Dad!! Ideas welcome!!!

2 comments:

K. said...

oooooh, i'm not sure the ladies would be friendly to that double-breasted situation. but i love the boots for sjon, and i am totally with you on the coat for jb!

Anonymous said...

Wow... Matthew has always said you were a great shopper, but I had no idea! I have been drooling over that optic print bag for weeks. And the classic bag... I bought it in brown and then immediately started to think that I should have picked black. You're good.