Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Discovered.


Is a great invention.


Is a great way to start your day on a cold morning!


Would look so awesome on me. (size 7 for anyone in the mood to buy me a gift.)




Has been Tavi's obsession for months and months and months and they are finally on sale. CRAZY on sale actually but we are taking her to New York for Christmas so we can't buy them for her. (size 7 1/2 for anyone in the mood to buy Tavi a gift.)



Are a steal and again would be great for me. (see above for size, you know, if you love me.)




Is an amazing, beautiful and talented kid. She just found out she has been academically accepted to Point Parke University and also received a partial academic scholarship and a partial leadership scholarship. It's a very expensive school but she hasn't even auditioned yet and may receive additional scholarships for drama. She is over the moon and Martin and I are incredibly proud!

1 comment:

Southern Foodette said...

WOW! I am so happy for Tavie! She is such a wonderful girl. If I had any extra money I would so buy those grey boots for me! :)