Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Do Not Try This At Home

Last night Katie and I (well Katie picked the recipe and I made them) attempted to make these.

My friends - DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. They were not good. It was like biting into a wet and dirty kitchen sponge. We piled on cheese, ketchup, mayo, anything we had in the fridge and it didn't make them any better.

The only thing that saved the evening was Katie's homemade potato chips and onion dip. They were delicious. Hopefully she'll post a blog on it so you guys can try it. It was simple and pretty healthy too.

Tonight I am attempting chicken soup. If that fails, I'll call Papa.

1 comment:

K. said...

holy mother. wet kitchen sponge is EXACTLY WHAT THEY TASTED LIKE.

but, you know, more like the one in my sink that's been soaking in 2 inches of wasabi-powder-laced stagnant water since election day.