Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Friday, October 3, 2008

Well dadgum, it's Friday (wink wink) you betcha!

I can't even get into last night's debate. I just want to say ONE thing. McKiernan NOT McClellan. Palin made it through the debate still standing so the republicans were pleased. They did not care that she did not answer any question asked, and, in fact, made up her own questions to answer.



It's finally Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow, yay! I can't wait. We pick up Marisa and Anna tonight for the weekend. They will get to see the changes in their room so I'm sure they will be excited.

Tomorrow I think we will go to the pumpkin patch and let them pick out pumpkins to carve. At some point this weekend I have to go spend hours at Mary's getting her ready for October boot camp.

Sunday the girls will go to Jeannie's to get some more hours in to earn their wii.

Well with that said, looks like it could be a pretty boring weekend! Maybe we'll get an invitation to go somewhere fun between now and Monday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

K. said...

it was worth it, though, to hear her call him "o'biden."

she dum.

What's Next? said...

Well .... too bad you didn't get a better offer for the weekend!

Anonymous said...

This Palin-o-chickus Minimus species may never become President, but I could see her at Disney World's "hall of presidents" though.

Like the other animatronic figures there, constantly spouting uninformed and ideological mantras.


Bush 1 1/2

SCARY!!!