Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Ok so we are over the hump. Two more days and then the weekend - can we make it?
_______________________________________

Christmas update: Mom done. Matthew and Mikel done. JB done. Katie done. Still left: Grandma, Martin's dad and Dad (birthday AND Christmas, please people bring on the ideas!).
_______________________________________

I decided if I dress like it's winter maybe it will get cold. Yesterday I actually pulled out the knee high boots. I stuck with my camel colored ones which I thought would look more fall than winter.

Today I'm wearing these:



I'm wearing mine with a dark grey dress and red high heeled pumps.

I just recently bought a pair of these:

Mine are black (and will not be over the knee). I plan on wearing them with leggings, pumps and a dress. Come on cold weather!

Today I am trying to decide if I could pull of these:



Maybe not in that color and paired with a skirt or dress and cute ankle boots (note: I actually found a cute pair, but beware there are a lot of ugly ankle boots out there).


Then I just need to purchase this:


The bright color would be a great contrast to my mostly black and grey fall/winter wardrobe.
_______________________________________

Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary (early, it's not actually until the 20th). We are going to go to dinner at the restaurant that catered our wedding, Satterfield's, and then go see Michael Buble. Jeannie introduced me to Michael's music a few years ago when we went to visit her in New York and I love him!

1 comment:

What's Next? said...

:( I can't see anything except the first leggings. So I don't know what you are talking about!