Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spongebob and Chicken Fingers

Mary had to do final measurements for boot camp last night and asked me to watch Dominic and Zoe after work. How could I resist this face?


It had been a while since I had seen them in daylight! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up.

We talked,

we played,

played some more,


(look at that concentration!)

ate dinner,


watched TV,



and took a bath.

Ok, no pictures of the bath, gotta keep the hands on the baby. But she was so funny in the bath and she was an angel when it was time to wash her hair. What a great baby.


I can't believe how much Dominic is talking. He even responds to the television shows, "can you say monkey?" "MONKEY!". It is so cute.

I left Mary's and ran to CVS for a firelog, milk and a bottle of wine. I got to the register and asked the guy if they had any firelogs. He looked very confused and finally said "what is a firelog?". I said "you know, a log that you put in your fireplace?" He didn't get it. He had to call a manager over. I'm not making this up. So Dominic if you want to start working now, I'm pretty sure you could get a job at CVS!

3 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

OMG......Zoe is BEAUTIFUL!!! Dominic is so cute too, I just haven't seen Zoe since she was a few weeks old!! Precious!

K. said...

shut UP they are cute. that little one might soon be the victim of a kidnapping.

and if the bigger one starts speaking spanish, i might just take 'em both.

just sayin'.

John-Bryan Hopkins said...

yeah yeah...the kids look cute and all...

but i thought a fire log what the morning after mexican food!