Stella Marie Juarez

baby

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mooch

So we have made it to Thursday without spending any money other than the $3.99 for Monday's potatoes!

Only problem is I think we are officially mooches.

Last night we went to Dad's house and Katie and JB made the Bottega vegetable lasagna. I thought it was great - Martin thought it was a little too green for his taste (what does he know). We finished the meal with a piece of red velvet cake. Note to thighs: don't let JB cut the cake. We got to enjoy the outdoor fireplace after dinner and the weather was wonderful!

Here's the question - who is buying our dinner tonight???

Just kidding of course, that would be rude..........................

I was a little disappointed when I got to work and realized today was Thursday. For whatever reason I was convinced it was Friday. Now I have to work tomorrow too! And by work I mean show up.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to take a page out of your book! I have some veggie pasta and a can of tomatoes!

K. said...

it's not *rude,* it's industrious.

you just gotta know how to spin it. for pointers, talk to this liar.